Since we're talking Dodgers on this site, here's a link to the projections for all of them:
Dodgers Fantasy Projections
Here's the top 10 players along with overall ranking and ranking by position in (parenthesis).
- Manny Ramirez, OF - 28 (10)
- Matt Kemp, OF - 30 (11)
- Russell Martin, C - 53 (2)
- Rafael Furcal, SS - 71 (5)
- Chad Billingsley, SP - 79 (15)
- Jonathan Broxton, RP - 104 (8)
- Andre Ethier, OF - 108 (33)
- James Loney, 1B - 155 (20)
- Hiroki Kuroda, SP - 178 (47)
- Clayton Kershaw, SP - 184 (48)
Lots of love being shown to Raffy, Martin, Broxton, and Billingsley. Those guys have put up the numbers already, plus they are young enough to only get better. Kershaw's the wild card because he has stuff that could carry him much higher, though he's only 21.
Overall, I think if you get anyone from the top 6 of that list, you should feel pretty good about that.