Friday, December 21, 2007

Quick 2008 schedule notes

With the free agent frenzy cooling down after Kuroda was signed, news on roster moves has been largely non-existent. So, I recently just got done looking at the schedule for the '08 season. Here's some bits and pieces I gathered from it:

Season opener - March 31 vs. San Francisco
First road series - April 4-6 at San Diego
First interleague matchup - June 13-15 at Detroit
Long interleague homestand - June 20-29 vs. Cleveland, Chicago White Sox, and Anaheim (you will NEVER see me print their current name on here, I promise you that)
End of the 1st half - July 11-13 vs. Florida
Start of 2nd half - July 18-20 at Arizona
Last home series - September 23-25 vs. San Diego
Last series of season - September 26-28 at San Francisco

Another year, another matchup with San Francisco to end the season. The last time the Dodgers ended the year in San Fran, they clinched the NL Wild Card. The interleague homestand from June 20-29 should be a lot of fun with 2 playoff teams coming to town for those of you that actually live in LA (keep in mind I'm in New York, so the Mets, Pirates, or Phillies are my best bets to see my boys).

Is it baseball season yet?

2008 Los Angeles Dodgers schedule

No comments: