Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kershaw K's 8 in 5 innings, but takes the loss

The big matchup between Dodgers' prospect Clayton Kershaw and Cubs' prospect Jeff Samardzija turned out to most likely be a glimpse into the future. While Kershaw was awesome with a line of 5 IP, 7 H, 2 ER, 2 BB, 8 K, Samardzija was actually a little better, getting the win with 7 IP, 4 H, 0 ER, 1 BB, 5 K. 2 quick runs in the 1st inning was all Samardzija's Tennessee Smokies needed for the 2-0 win.

I would love to say that I enjoyed every minute listening to the broadcast, but I can't. That's because my damn computer wouldn't connect to the streaming audio. So check this out. I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 that I bought in April of 2007 with Windows Vista installed. You would think that with brand new technology like this, listening to Internet radio would be a breeze. Instead, the connection never worked, the Internet connection would come and go, and I was locked out. Think about how many times there's a minor league game between 2 big-name pitchers. Probably not too often, but tonight was one of them. Could I listen to it? Of course not!

I hate computers.

No comments: