Sunday, June 3, 2012

BannersOnTheCheap.com Father's Day Promotion

Hello fans, just wanted to take a moment to spread this great promotion along courtesy of BannersOnTheCheap.com.  They are offering a deal where you can order a free banner when you pay the shipping.  Sounds like a sweet deal to me!

Hurry, you only have until Thursday, June 7 to take advantage of this offer.  It would make a pretty cool Father's Day gift.  Click on the picture below to activate the promotion.




On a side note, I recently ordered a couple of signs from their sister site, SignsOnTheCheap.com.  Let me tell you, it was worth it.  The signs are slick, affordable, and very well done.  They're a great idea for tailgates, your man cave, or any place else where you want to spread your team love.  I put together my own signs from scratch and it was very easy to do. 

I'd like to thank Jarrett and Nathan from these sites for getting in contact with me and doing some business.  I'm glad they did!

2 comments:

Banners Portland said...

Wonderful blogpost. I'm your new follower. More power to you!

Unknown said...

Hi I have Just purchase very cheap banners with very good quality, go for it.. http://www.bestofsigns.com/